- Prima facie, seems Drive means 3rd party apps (content handlers, eg editors) for documents in Google Docs, for existing and new content types.
- So there’s a RESTful API for external apps, and rudimentary integration into (what used to be) Docs’s UI, and Chrome’s (and Android’s?) Web stores — soon to be consolidated into Google Play. Phew!
- DriveFreezer: scrape everything that’s starred and exportable to HTML and create a static site.
- DrivePress: publish (sync?) documents to WordPress blogs.
- FaceWiki: scrape FB groups threads into documents.
- Add to the Docs menu a “publish” operation using Apps Script?