Anyway, the grouping feature seems broken, and I can’t “use the source”… $#@!
Ended up looking for another — open source — plugin.
- Version 3.1.5 is based on jQuery.
- There’s a support forum, and documentation — but it’s a bit vague; source examples would go along way.
- The obfuscation is trivial to reverse: jsbeautifier.org. Prima facie, I can’t find malicious code in its 2,500 lines, but it’s obviously sinister, disgusting, stupid, and pointless.
- lightview.js, jquery.js, swfobject.js, spinners.js, and lightview.css.
or using WP’s mechanism? Dis/advantages?
- Using WP’s wp_enqueue_script…
- Oh, someone made a WP plugin already! What does it do?
- Lightview “lazy loads” images: we refer to images using anchors, instead of img elements, so the browser won’t load them. We mark them with
- What’s the link’s text used for? Docs don’t say. And code is barely readable.
- Special attributes:
- Images can be grouped by assigning unique identifiers to attribute
data-lightview-group. But, broken?
Too painful to debug. Don’t bother with stupidly obfuscated code.